Miami, FL–(EmergingGrowth.com NewsWire – May 4, 2020) – EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, reports on Sanwire Corp. (OTC: SNWR).
LOS ANGELES, CA – May 4, 2020 – Sanwire Corporation (“Sanwire” or the “Company”) (OTC: SNWR), a diversified company with a focus on the entertainment industry, is pleased to provide the following corporate update to its valued current and future shareholders.
January – April, 2020 Review
• On March 24, 2020, Sanwire announced the acquisition closing of Intercept Music, Inc. (“Intercept”) for Sanwire’s equity. Intercept will operate, with its own leadership team, as a 100% wholly owned subsidiary of Sanwire. Intercept is an entertainment technology company that sells and markets its product offering utilizing the Software as a Service (“SaaS”) model. In the crowded music marketplace today, 12 million artists are competing for fans and audiences that have almost unlimited access to music, whether from streaming services or online retailers. Intercept’s software platform delivers an unsurpassed combination of distribution, marketing and expert coaching, empowering artists to connect with new audiences, measure their results and distribute and monetize their music like never before.
• On April 2, 2020, Intercept launched a new music label services program (“Label Services”) to deliver the benefits of traditional music label services at a fraction of the cost. With the new Label Services suite, independent artists can access the full range of benefits traditionally offered by a music label, while driving their own careers and maximizing revenue. Among the Label Services functions launched are enhanced promotional and merchandising opportunities, including playlisting, customized advertising, licensing, and much more.
• On April 9, 2020, Intercept announced significant enhancements to its brand ambassador program by making available its entire roster of recording-industry ambassadors for consulting services to the independent artist community, giving artists the kind of access that may take years to develop at a major label. Intercept’s cohort of ambassadors has amassed a collective 100-plus Grammy Awards and other industry recognitions, working with global artists from Jay-Z and Brad Paisley to Shakira, among dozens of others, in the full spectrum of genres.
• On April 17, 2020, Intercept signed music executive and radio programmer Dave Sholin as its latest brand ambassador. Mr. Sholin has built a track record befitting his place as a member of the Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame, where he was inducted as a charter member in 1995.
• On April 22, 2020, Intercept signed an enhanced online marketing and distribution services agreement with Madison, Wisconsin-based rhythm and blues band, The Jimmys. A festival favorite for more than a decade, The Jimmys is a powerhouse band that has performed throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and the Caribbean. Led by multiple-time “Keyboardist of the Year” winner Jimmy Voegeli, the band has amassed numerous recognitions for their musicianship and showmanship, including most recently “Best of Madison 2020” by Madison Magazine; nomination for Artist of the Year, Horn/Big Band of the Year, Bassist of the Year, and Reeds/Brass of the Year by Wisconsin Area Music Industry; two nominations for Blues Blast Magazine Music Awards; and induction into the Madison Area Music Association Hall of Fame.
Partnerships and Joint Ventures
Intercept is in early partnership discussion with a U.K.-based entity that would significantly enhance Intercept’s market reach and diversify its social media presence. Intercept hopes to share additional information in the near future. This partnership could lead to other potential joint ventures.
On February 10, 2020, Intercept executed a partnership agreement with Rocket Songs (www.rocketsongs.com), whereby Rocket Songs became Intercept’s first member of Intercept’s new Premium Partner program.
2019 Financial Statements, Annual Disclosure Statement and Share Capital
Sanwire recently posted its 2019 financial statements and Annual Disclosure Statement per OTC
Markets, Inc.’s Disclosure Guidelines. Sanwire’s next filing will be financial statements for the first quarter ended March 31, 2020 and will include Intercept’s revenues and expenses as at acquisition closing date of March 24, 2020; hence about one week’s worth. The second quarter of 2020 (ending in June 30th) will include one whole quarter of Intercept’s revenues and expenses. Sanwire is current with its filings.
As of the date of this press release, Sanwire’s total outstanding common shares are 594,603,147 which include all share issuances to acquire Intercept. Total outstanding common shares are composed of 567,811,665 restricted common shares and 26,791,482 non-restricted common shares.
About Intercept Music, Inc.
Intercept Music, Inc. is an entertainment technology company that sells and markets its product offering utilizing the Software as a Service (“SaaS”) model. In the crowded music marketplace today, 12 million artists are competing for fans and audiences that have almost unlimited access to music, whether from streaming services or online retailers. Intercept’s software platform delivers an unsurpassed combination of distribution, marketing and expert coaching, empowering artists to connect with new audiences, measure their results and distribute and monetize their music like never before. For more information, visit interceptmusic.com.
About Sanwire Corporation
Sanwire Corporation, a diversified company with a focus on the entertainment industry, has been involved in aggregating technologies for a number of years. We look for opportunities in fragmented markets, where technology can be applied to consolidate services into a single platform of delivery.
For more information, visit sanwirecorporation.com.
For further inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or (424) 835-0833.
Safe Harbor Statement
Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial positions, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, listing on the OTC Markets, including words such as “anticipate,” “if,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “could,” “should,” “will,” and other similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties, and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter our forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.