All For One Media Corp. (OTC Pink: AFOM) is engaged as a media and band rights manager. Shares of the media company climbed 15%, through early trading on Tuesday, February 14, 2017. Over the past month, All For One Media Corp. has seen average daily volume of 16,715 shares. However, volume of 227,717 shares or dollar volume of $52,374, has already exchanged hands through early trading Tuesday.
Shares of All For One Media Corp. are climbing Tuesday, after the company released a corporate update. Management says they are making the move from a development stage company to a fully operating company. In addition, the company feels there pop music band business is ripe to surge in 2017. In addition, the company looks to grow its Crazy for the Boys, LLC subsidiary. Here is the full press release detailing of the corporate update:
All For One Media Corp. (OTC Pink: AFOM) Press Release:
- KISCO, N.Y., Feb. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –To our valued shareholders:
I want to take this opportunity to update everyone on All for One Media’s progress.
2016 was a tremendous year as we continue to transition from a private entity to a public company and from a development stage company to a fully operating corporation. We are on course in 2017 to seeing our Branded Tween Entertainment Business Model reap the benefits of what we believe is the “Perfect Plan at the Perfect Time.”
In evaluating the AFOM business model, management feels strongly, the timing has never been better and the landscape has never been more fertile.
The maturity of Social Media has perpetuated the potential to reach a worldwide audience in ways only multi-national Entertainment Giants previously could. The playing field might not be completely level, but it has certainly tilted in the right direction. In essence, “The World has gotten smaller and the Market has gotten bigger.” This is especially true with Tweens who are not only early adopters of Social Media but are also the FIRST generation to “never know a world without the Internet.”
I am proud of our accomplishments to date. 2016 was a year as we moved the business forward and our vision of the future became much clearer.
Here is a capsule of some of what we achieved last year:
- We formed a first class creative team including choreographer, vocal coach, casting director, movie director and co-producer for Movie/Girl Group.
- We also held extensive NY/LA auditions and call backs and cast five superior triple threat talents for the Movie and the Group. Click on the link below to go “behind the scenes” at our auditions.
- Successfully transitioned from a private company to a public company.
- Partnered with a Private Equity firm to finance stage 1 of our development and growth.
- Put together a team of professional accountants, lawyers, auditors and advisors to help implement operations.
- Formed two separate AFOM subsidiary corporations: Crazy for the Boys Movie, LLC (to co-finance Movie) and The Student Campaign Against Bullying Inc., TheScab.org.
- To forward our Anti Bullying Platform and co-brand with Crazy for the Boys.
- Implemented our Social Media Campaign(s) for the Movie, Girl Group and Anti Bullying Platform establishing and consistently updating our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Developed Professional Websites for All for One Media (allforone.media) and the Student Campaign Against Bullying (www.thescab.org).
- Completed an audit for the Fiscal Years ending 2014-2015
- Completed an Audit for the Fiscal Year Ending September 30th, 2016
- Filed a Form 10 with the SEC
- Received an all clear letter from the SEC
- We anticipate that this week, AFOM will be up-listed from the Pink Sheets to the OTCQB. This will provide shareholders and potential investors with credibility and attract new “market makers” to cover the stock.
In 2017, we look forward to the launching of our newly cast “triple threat girl group” along with the production and release of “Crazy for the Boys”, AFOM’s musical dramedy based on the fictionalized back-story of our girl group and featuring our original music and choreography. We believe the pop group and the movie will resonate with our tween targeted demographic and kick start our anti-bullying platform while introducing the “next big thing” to a worldwide audience.
We are targeting a June 5th, 2017 date to begin Principal Photography on: Crazy for The Boys”.
I thank you for your continued support and look forward to sharing more positive developments in the coming months.
I look forward to keeping you updated as events develop.
All for One Media Corp.
This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These statements may differ materially from actual future events or results, specifically in the areas of future sales growth and profitability. Forward-looking statements are inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, some of which cannot be predicted or quantified. Future events and actual results could differ materially from those set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties to which forward-looking statements are subject include, but are not limited to, the effect of government regulation, competition and other material risks,For more information regarding our company, please see: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AFOM/filings.