By: Matt Rego
As energy commodities continue to rebound, particularly oil, badly beaten down energy stocks are getting a breather from the downward pressure. Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (OTC Pink: LNGLF) saw shares rally nearly 22% in the first few hours of trading on June 7, 2016, as oil rally continues. Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (OTC Pink: LNGLF) has seen 326,000 shares or around $192,000 in dollar volume exchange hands this morning.
While there is no company-specific news out for Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (OTC Pink: LNGLF), WTI crude oil is up 0.83% to $50.10 a barrel in early trading June 7th. On a year to date basis, crude oil has rallied 14.19% year to date, while natural gas has slipped 10.20% year to date. Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (OTC Pink: LNGLF) has rallied nearly 11% year to date, as of June 2016.
The stock has been acquired over the past three trading sessions. Clearly somebody is in the know. Keep it on the watch list.
Liquefied Natural Gas Limited (LNGLF) is a public company based in Perth, Western Australia. Their business is to bring a dynamic concept of mid-scale liquefied natural gas (“LNG”) projects to the international energy market.
Their portfolio includes the following companies:
- Magnolia LNG LLC (Magnolia LNG), an 8 million tonne per annum (mtpa) development LNG export terminal in Lake Charles, Louisiana, USA
- Bear Head LNG Corporation (Bear Head LNG), an 8-12 mtpa development LNG export terminal in Richmond County, Nova Scotia, Canada (with expansion capability)
- Bear Paw Pipeline Corporation Inc. (Bear Paw), proposing to construct and operate a 62.5 km gas pipeline lateral to connect gas supply to Bear Head LNG
- Gladstone LNG Pty Ltd (Fisherman’s Landing LNG), a 3.5 mtpa development LNG project at the Port of Gladstone, Queensland, Australia (with expansion capability)
- LNG Technology Pty Ltd, LNG Limited’s optimised single mixed refrigerant (OSMR® Technology) process