More Info About ICO
Monster of God
|ICO Name||Monster of God|
|Start Date||January 14, 2022|
|End Date||January 14, 2022|
|Platform||Binance Smart Chain (BEP20)|
## What Is Monster Of God (MONX)?
Monster Of God is a strategy game combining Idle RPG specials and Autobattler. It is connected with blockchain technology, in which players can earn Monster Soul Potion (MSP) through PvP/PvE battles among Monsters and collect MONX coins through in-game tournament rewards. Each Hero is unique and equally accessible to anyone. There is no investment barriers to entry in Monster Of God. Monster Of God is completely free to play and you really play to earn. The gap between the normal game and the NFT game is eliminated. In-game NFTs are used for building characters, items and architecting Metaverse. Monster Of God allows players to collect Monster Soul Potion (MSP) coins and trade NFT monsters. Mix and match monsters to create a new offspring of NFT for the first time. This game has a “Free To Earn” mechanism that allows users to invest and play or play for free.
## Development goals
* In-game asset ownership: Unlike normal games, items only have the collectible and entertainment values. In Monster Of God , players not only can own items passively, but also can create them as they want. As long as players achieve what is required, they can create the monsters they want.
* Player property value: Items in Monster Of God not only have collectible and entertainment values, but also bring a clear economic benefit. Each monster and item is priced specifically. Players can trade them on the market to achieve their specific desired values
* Community Engagement: PvP mode allows players to compete against each other in exciting yet challenging games. This mode motivates players to collect and upgrade their items to build stronger cross-monster hybrid formations, leading to more victories. Besides, exchanging in-game assets also creates interactions just like in the real-life economy.
## Players can earn money by
* Joining activities in the game.
* Competing in PVP battles for the leaderboard rewards.
* Collecting, speculating on monsters, items and more.
* Opening packs to get monsters and trade them on the market.