Miami, FL–(EmergingGrowth.com NewsWire – August 20, 2018) – EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, reports infomration on Halitron, Inc.’s (OTC Pink: HAON) shareholder conference call today.
NEWTOWN, CT, Aug. 20, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Halitron, Inc. (the “Company,” “Halitron”) (OTC: HAON), a multisector holding company, is pleased to outline its talking points from the 2nd Quarter 2018 Shareholder Conference Call hosted on Thursday, August 16th, 2018.
- Sales Growth Plan – Retailiom hired two new sales members in 2018 which has positively impacted top line sales. The Company has three more brands that are scheduled to be further developed over the coming quarters to increase sales levering a very efficient operating infrastructure.
- Stock Buyback Strategy – Now that Halitron has seen two consecutive quarters with consistent double-digit growth without decreasing margins, management is in the position to begin to ramp up its stock buyback program of up to $0.01 per share in the open market as previously reported.
- No Reverse Split – Management reconfirms that it has no current plans to reverse split the common shares of Halitron Inc. Rather, it plans to complete more acquisitions utilizing its shares as currency (restricted shares). Halitron plans to stay focused on growing shareholder value by continuing to implement its current business model which has grown to approach $500,000 per quarter in sales.
- Audit – Upon completing a two-year audit, the Board will review the requirement set by OTC Markets which currently states that a Company planning to apply for an up list to the OTC QB market must have a stock price of $0.01 or higher for 20 consecutive trading days. We believe Halitron, Inc. can achieve this milestone without a reverse split.
- Hyper-Growth Markets – Management will continue to develop its currently owned and future acquisition assets over the current quarters and will change its acquisition focus to include hyper-growth markets. Management feels the acquisition of established and growing companies within this space will have a positive impact to shareholder value. More information will be released as the Company goes through the merger and acquisition process with targeted companies or assets.
About Halitron, Inc.
Halitron, Inc. is focused on acquiring sales, marketing, and manufacturing businesses to roll into efficient, low-cost operating infrastructures. Management targets operating entities that can benefit from our current operating infrastructure or operate autonomously and utilize our product or service offerings in order to expand their existing operations. For more information on Halitron, Inc., please visit: www.halitroninc.com.
Halitron is neither an underwriter (as the term is defined in Section 2(a)(11) of the Securities Act of 1933) nor an investment company pursuant to the Investment Company Act of 1940. Halitron is not an investment adviser pursuant to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Halitron is not registered with FINRA or SIPC.
@Hopp Companies, Inc.
Safe Harbor Statement:
The information posted in this release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You can identify these statements by use of the words “may,” “will,” “should,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “continue,” “estimate,” “project,” “intend,” and similar expressions. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, general economic and business conditions, effects of continued geopolitical unrest and regional conflicts, competition, changes in technology and methods of marketing, delays in completing various engineering and manufacturing programs, changes in customer order patterns, changes in product mix, continued success in technological advances and delivering technological innovations, shortages in components, production delays due to performance quality issues with outsourced components, and various other factors beyond the Company’s control. Halitron, Inc is neither an underwriter as the term is defined in Section 2(a)(11) of the Securities Act of 1933, nor an investment company pursuant to the Investment Company Act of 1940. Halitron, Inc. is not an investment adviser pursuant to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Halitron, Inc. is not registered with FINRA or SIPC.
Contact: Halitron Investor Relations 3 Simms Lane, Suite 2F, Newtown, CT 06470 1-877-710-9873 www.halitroninc.com firstname.lastname@example.org
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.