Miami, FL–(EmergingGrowth.com NewsWire – August 13, 2018) – EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, reports on Halitron, Inc. (OTC Pink: HAON).
Halitron (OTC Pink: HAON) just announced the merger of two acquisition brands resulting in “Retailiom” which, with the current customer contact list from both acquired entities of 111,235, is anticipated to add $4 million annually to Halitron’s already growing sales, which have been coming in at almost $400,000.00 per quarter before this merger.
At the end of Q1 2018, Halitron’s portfolio company, Hopp Companies, Inc. had already realized a $61,000 profit for that quarter alone.
Retailiom alone, is expected to grow sales of Halitron, by over 200% over the next calendar year.
During fiscal years 2016 and 2017 respectively, HAON acquired the assets of a print-based point of purchase product businesses CinchSigns and the Hop Companies, Inc. and has setup the infrastructure in Newtown, Connecticut to merge the assets of the two acquisitions into what is currently known as Retailiom.
Retailiom’s differentiating point in the market place is its ability to produce custom orders within 24-to-48 hours on product lines that are not readily available at competitors, like Staples, or Uline. Whether it’s a custom size, shape, color, or marketing message, Retailiom can meet the needs and timing of a critical retail marketing campaign. Our products keep retail shelves neat, clean, and well-organized saving retailers time and money from a maintenance standpoint and increasing sales from a highly visible product position perspective.
Staples was purchased in September of 2017 for $6.9 billion.
Could Halitron be next?
Halitron, Inc. (OTC Pink: HAON) is expecting to release its Q2 operating results before the market open on August 15
Halitron, Inc Beats $350,000 Forecast for the First Quarter of 2018
- Sales were $361,000 in Q1, 2018, a period in which management relocated operations in New York to Connecticut facilities without a negative impact to shipments.
- Direct Gross Margins for the portfolio manufacturing company were 69.8% for the quarter.
- A one-time charge of $46,529 was incurred directly due to the successful relocation of Hopp assets to a lower-cost Connecticut facility.
- The combined cash balance at the end of the quarter totaled $61,280.
- Solid revenues, consistent margins, as well as the exit of our New Hyde Park, New York facility will reduce overhead costs and improve cash flows for the remainder of the year.
Halitron (OTC Pink: HAON) also recently announced that its portfolio company, Hopp Companies, won a project with a major national retailer with over 425 retail stores.
Management is forecasting that the new project, which has already begun to ship, will have a projected positive impact on sales and gross margins for the fiscal year 2018. The product is a new supply product line for retail shelving that is internally manufactured.
Due to the competitive nature of the industry, Management has elected to keep the account name and any product line descriptions confidential, but can report that to most families, its new retail account is a household name.
Highlights from Halitron, Inc.’s (OTC Pink: HAON) previous Press Release:
- No Reverse Split Planned. As previously communicated July 11, 2017, Management does not anticipate a reverse split of the stock to achieve the increased share objective but rather is forecasting for increased sales along with future accretive acquisitions whereby the cash flow from operations can be utilized to buy the shares back in the open market.
- Audit and Up List to OTCQB. Halitron has re-engaged Freidman LLP to complete the 2017 audit, which is one of the qualifying factors to up list to the OTCQB exchange. Friedman was previously engaged to provide audit work for the period ending September 30, 2016 and will continue to finalize the project through September 30, 2017 over the coming months. Management will be adding another accounting intern to help support the growing business as well as focus on completing the audit for the period ending September 30, 2017.
- Share Buy Back. Another requirement for the up list is a share price of $0.01 or higher and the Company, as previously announced, is currently engaged in a share buyback program to help support increased share price. Management is forecasting increased purchases quarter-over-quarter based on projected increasing cash flows, as the New York facility is closed, and the Company reaps the benefits of reduced overhead. Forecasted increasing sales from the new product launch and cross-selling initiatives will also have a positive impact on this project.
- Sales have increased to approximately $407K in Q4, 2017, which represents 150% over approximately $163K for Q3 3017. There were no sales for 2016 to compare, as the strategic acquisition is now the foundation for the team to build on.
According to OTC Markets, the current market cap of Halitron, Inc. (OTC Pink: HAON) is approximately $2.1 million and as such, its shares can have a dramatic upside.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.