Wall Street a much needed bounce Tuesday. The Dow Jones closed higher +1.77%, the NASDAQ closed Higher +1.58% & the S&P 500 closed lower +1.57%. Crude Oil is down -1.30%.
Microcaps bounced back with 8 of the 10 indices closing higher. The best performing was the OTCM ADR INDEX +1.02% and the worst performing was the OTCQX U.S. closing lower -0.23%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Hop-On Inc. (OTC Pink: HPNN) +200%: with no news.
- Enviro-Serv, Inc. (OTC Pink: EVSV) +133%: with no news.
- Nutranomics, Inc. (OTC Pink: NNRX) +125%: Expanding to CBD.
- ERHC Energy Inc. (OTC Pink: ERHE) +100%: with no news.
- Kali, Inc. (OTC Pink: KALY) +83%: with no news.
- Darkstar Ventures, Inc. (OTC Pink: DVAC) +68%: with no news.
- Trucept, Inc. (OTC Pink: TREP) +53%: with no news.
- Image Protect, Inc. (OTC Pink: IMTL) +42%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- One World Ventures, Inc. (OTC Pink: OWVI) -62%: with no news.
- Portage Resources Inc. (OTC Pink: POTG) -47%: with no news.
- NNRF Inc. (OTC Pink: NNRI) -43%: with no news.
- Univec, Inc. (OTC Pink: UNVC) -37%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.