Wall Street began the week in the red Monday. The Dow Jones closed lower -0.99%, the NASDAQ closed lower -1.63% & the S&P 500 closed lower -0.66%. Crude Oil is down -1.96%.
Microcaps were also down with all 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCQX Banks -0.51% and the worst performing was the OTCQB Canada closing lower -2.53%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- MMA Global Inc. (OTC Pink: LUSI) +1,455%: with no news.
- Frontier Oilfield Services, Inc. (OTC Pink: FOSI) +429%: with no news.
- For The Earth Corp. (OTC Pink: FTEG) +400%: with no news.
- Cross Border Resources, Inc. (OTC Pink: XBOR) +218%: with no news.
- Millennium Blockchain, Inc. (OTC Pink: MBLC) +174%: with no news.
- BRK, Inc. (OTC Pink: BRKK) +137%: Shareholder Update.
- Kali, Inc. (OTC Pink: KALY) +125%: Discussion to Enter Cannabis Industry.
- Opportunity Management Co., Inc. (OTC Pink: OPTY) +106%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Gastar Exploration Inc. (OTC Pink: GSTC) -75%: Filed Bankruptcy.
- Influential Media Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: EEGI) -50%: with no news.
- Allstar Health Brands, Inc. (OTC Pink: ALST) -50%: with no news.
- County Line Energy Corp. (OTC Pink: CYLC) -48%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.