Wall Street closed out the week mixed Friday. We ended the day with Dow Jones closing higher +0.26%, the NASDAQ closing lower -0.48% & the S&P 500 closing lower -0.04%. Crude Oil is up +0.90%.
Microcaps were also Red with 9 of the 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCM QX ADR +0.91% and the worst performing was the OTCQX Venture closing lower -3.66%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- com Inc. (OTC Pink: PLWY) +207%: with no news.
- Frontera Investment, Inc. (OTC Pink: FRNV) +150%: with no news.
- Telupay International Inc. (OTC Pink: TLPY) +104%: with no news.
- FBEC Worldwide, Inc. (OTC Pink: FEBC) +100%: with no news.
- MJ Harvest, Inc. (OTC Pink: MJHI) +100%: with no news.
- Kali, Inc. (OTC Pink: KALY) +96%: LOI.
- Astika Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: ASKH) +88%: with no news.
- Zenergy Brands, Inc. (OTC Pink: ZNGY) +66%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Healthier Choices Management Corp. (OTC Pink: HCMC) -50%: with no news.
- CannaPharmaRX, Inc. (OTC Pink: CPMD) -46%: with no news.
- PetVivo Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: PETV) -45%: with no news.
- Xiangtian (USA) Air Power Co., Ltd. (OTC Pink: XTNY) -38%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.