Huge losses on Wall Street as we close all Red on Wednesday. We ended the day with Dow Jones closing lower -3.15%, the NASDAQ closing lower -4.08% & the S&P 500 closing lower -3.29%. Crude Oil is down -2.85%.
Microcaps were all Red with all of the 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCQX Banks closing down -0.17% and the worst performing was the OTCQX Canada closing lower -3.34%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Leone Asset Management, Inc. (OTC Pink: LEON) +258%: with no news.
- PHI Group Inc. (OTC Pink: PHIL) +244%: closes acquisition.
- Cerebain Biotech Corp. (OTC Pink: CBBT) +194%: with no news.
- Global Clean Energy Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: GCEH) +113%: with no news.
- Solar Wind Energy Tower, Inc. (OTC Pink: SWET) +106%: successful downdraft tower testing.
- HPIL Holding (OTC Pink: HPIL) +100%: with no news.
- AlumiFuel Power Corp. (OTC Pink: AFPW) +100%: with no news.
- NuLife Sciences, Inc. (OTC Pink: NULF) +100%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Inventergy Global, Inc. (OTC Pink: INVT) -59%: with no news.
- Firemans Contractors, Inc. (OTC Pink: FRCN) -52%: with no news.
- Compass Biotechnologies Inc. (OTC Pink: COBI) -50%: with no news.
- Wowio, Inc. (OTC Pink: WWIO) -50%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.