Wall Street closed all Red on Thursday. We ended the day with Dow Jones closing lower -0.75%, the NASDAQ closing lower -1.81% & the S&P 500 closing lower -0.82%. Crude Oil is down -2.19%.
Microcaps were also all Red with all 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCQX Banks closing down -0.13% and the worst performing was the OTCM ADR closing lower -1.36%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Apogee Opportunities Inc. (OTC Pink: AGEEF) +111,566%: with no news.
- Trucept, Inc. (OTC Pink: TREP) +250%: published second quarter results.
- True Drinks Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: TRUU) +224%: with no news.
- XL Rent, Inc. (OTC Pink: EMDF) +207%: with no news.
- The Pulse Beverage Corp. (OTC Pink: PLSB) +100%: with no news.
- Alternative Investment Corp. (OTC Pink: AIKO) +100%: with no news.
- Square Chain Corp. (OTC Pink: SQCC) +100%: shareholder update.
- Bergio International, Inc. (OTC Pink: BRGO) +100%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Gungnir Resources Inc. (OTC Pink: ASWRF) -54%: additional drilling in Sweden.
- Diego Pellicer Worldwide, Inc. (OTC Pink: DPWW) -51%: with no news.
- Hypertension Diagnostics, Inc. (OTC Pink: HDII) -47%: with no news.
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (OTC Pink: SMCI) -41%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.