Wall Street closed mixed on Monday. We ended the day with Dow Jones closing higher +0.73%, the NASDAQ closing lower -0.11% & the S&P 500 closing higher +0.36%. Crude Oil is up +3.11%.
Microcaps were mostly Green with 7 of the 10 indices closing higher. The best performing was the OTCQX Canada closing up +1.32% and the worst performing was the OTCB Venture closing lower -2.50%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Health-Chem Corp. (OTC Pink: HCLC) +280%: with no news.
- Texas Oil and Minerals, Inc. (OTC Pink: TOMI) +220%: with no news.
- Tiger Oil and Energy, Inc. (OTC Pink: TGRO) +184%: with no news.
- Epic Corp. (OTC Pink: EPRO) +171%: reinstates dividend.
- Dovarri, Inc. (OTC Pink: DVAR) +136%: with no news.
- American Premium Water Corp. (OTC Pink: HIPH) +113%: DEA removes CBD as schedule 1 drug.
- Acology, Inc. (OTC Pink: ACOL) +102%: large Aurora order.
- CaliPharms, Inc. (OTC Pink: KGET) +100%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Eco Tek 360, Inc. (OTC Pink: ECTX) -72%: with no news.
- Amazonas Florestal, Ltd (OTC Pink: AZFL) -50%: with no news.
- Hop-On Inc. (OTC Pink: HPNN) -50%: with no news.
- Healthier Choices Management Corp. (OTC Pink: HCMC) -50%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.