Wall Street was mostly Green on Friday. We ended the day with Dow Jones closing higher +0.03%, the NASDAQ closing lower -0.05% & the S&P 500 closing higher +0.03%. Crude Oil is up +0.51%.
Microcaps were mixed with 7 of the 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCQX U.S. closing up +0.25% and the worst performing was the OTCQX Dividend closing lower -0.43%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Platforms Wireless International Corp. (OTC Pink: PLFM) +300%: with no news.
- Green Street Capital Corp. (OTC Pink: JAGR) +197%: with no news.
- CannaPharmaRX, Inc. (OTC Pink: CPMD) +132%: with no news.
- China Health Management Corp. (OTC Pink: CNHC) +192%: with no news.
- Star Resorts Development, Inc. (OTC Pink: SRDP) +130%: with no news.
- CareView Communications, Inc. (OTC Pink: CRVW) +100%: with no news.
- Halitron, Inc. (OTC Pink: HAON) +100%: with no news.
- Aim Exploration Inc. (OTC Pink: AEXE) +100%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- BlueFire Equipment Corp. (OTC Pink: BLFR) -50%: with no news.
- M Line Holdings, Inc.(OTC Pink: MLHC) -50%: with no news.
- Viper Networks, Inc.(OTC Pink: VPER) -50%: with no news.
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.(OTC Pink: BONTQ) -45%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.