Stocks closed higher on Wall Street Wednesday with the Dow Jones closing +2.21%, the NASDAQ closing +3.57% & the S&P 500 closing +2.66%.
Micro Caps also closed higher with all 10 indices closing green. The best performing was the OTCQX US closing +4.42% and the worst performing was the OTCQB Venture closing +0.21%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- ABCO Energy, Inc. (OTC Pink: ABCE) +150%: with no news, $50k in dollar volume.
- Verso Corporation (OTC Pink: VRSZW) +118%: with no news, $12k in dollar volume.
- EXCO Resources, Inc. (OTC Pink: EXCE) +97%: with no news, $68k in dollar volume.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (OTC Pink: DOFSQ) +88%: Filed 8-K, $6.5mm in dollar volume.
- Byzen Digital Inc. (OTC Pink: BYZN) +83%: with no news, $640k in dollar volume.
- Nanophase Technologies Corp. (OTCQB: NANX) +80%: PR – first quarter results, $35k in dollar volume.
- Sanchez Energy Corp. (OTC Pink: SNECQ) +80%: with no news, $15k in dollar volume.
- Ozop Surgical Corp. (OTC Pink: OZSC) +72%: with no news, $1.3mm in dollar volume.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- PIMA ZINC CORP. (OTC Pink: REAWF) -81%: with no news, $39k in dollar volume.
- Maverick Technology Solutions (OTC Pink: MVRK) -66%: with no news, $42k in dollar volume.
- Kesko OY (OTC Pink: KKOYY) -63%: with no news, $193k in dollar volume.
- Conectisys Corp. (OTC Pink: CONC) -50%: with no news, $23k in dollar volume.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.