Major U.S. indices saw mixed trading on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. Overall, the Dow Jones declined 0.17%, the S&P 500 dropped 0.10%, and the Nasdaq rallied 0.29%, during trading on Tuesday. Commodities saw minimal losses, after rallying during the later half of trading today: crude oil dropped 0.50%, gold declined 0.47%, and silver dipped 0.45%.
Micro-cap indices did not fare well on Tuesday, as eight of the ten indices saw declines today. Leading the sell-off was the OTCQB Ventures Index, which dropped 0.88%. On the other hand, the only gainer in today’s session was the OTCQX U.S. Index, which saw a minimal rally of 0.28%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Everock, Inc. (OTC Pink: EVRN) +400%: Shares of the blacklisted company sky-rocketed 400% on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. However, there was no official news or press that could be found. Overall, the stock saw volume of 134.66 million shares on the day.
- Atlas Energy Group, LLC (OTCQX: ATLS) +93.52%: The oil & gas limited liability company shot up 93.52% on Tuesday, after three Form 4 filings showed heavy insider buying.
- Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: ASTI) +80%: Shares of the consumer goods solar technology company surged 80% today, after the company announced that Hong Kong Boone Group Limited, which holds Series K Convertible Preferred Stock Note, has elected to convert 800 shares at a price of $0.004, which is 566% above the current trading price of the prior close.
- Atlas Technology International, Inc. (OTCQB: ATLT) +66.67%: The touch screen technology company jumped 66.67% on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, but there is no recent news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 947,554 shares on the day.
- Alliance Creative Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: ACGX) +30.43%: Shares of the product development company climbed 30.43% on Tuesday, but there was no news or press that could be found. Overall, the stock saw volume of 133.96 million shares on the day.
- Dolat Ventures, Inc. (OTC Pink: DOLV) +26.44%: The acquisition & development company rallied 26.44% today, but there is no recent news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 12.99 million shares on the day.
- Baltia Air Lines, Inc. (OTC Pink: BLTA) +21.62%: Shares of the regional airliner gained 21.62% on Tuesday, after the company announced that Anthony Koulouris has resigned as CFO of the company. In addition, the company named Daniel J. Buckley to fill the CFO role.
- Global Quest, Ltd. (OTC Pink: GLBB) +15.84%: The CBD-based pharmaceutical company increased 15.84% on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. In addition, the stock was featured in one of our afternoon articles today; read about it here.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Alaska Pacific Energy Corp. (OTC Pink: ASKE) -80%: Shares of the energy company collapsed 80% today, after the company recently announced it has acquired a management company that investments in debt and equity.
- Appiphany Technologies Holdings Corp. (OTC Pink: APHD) -46.67%: The counterfeit detection and risk control company dove 46.67% on Tuesday, after the company announced that a “global leader in display technology” has picked the company to monitor 30 global auction websites for fakes.
- Lot78, Inc. (OTC Pink: LOTE) -29.11%: Shares of the electric vehicle charging station company declined 29.11% on Tuesday, after the company recently released first quarter 2017 earnings.
- McCusker Holdings Corp. (OTC Pink: ORRV) -23.08%: The warranty insurance company dipped 23.08% on Tuesday, after the company announced it will retire 6% of its outstanding share count and plans to be debt free by May 12, 2017.
Check back on EmergingGrowth.com after the markets close each day to get your Daily Dozen closing report!