Miami, FL – July 8, 2019 (EmergingGrowth.com NewsWire) — EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, reports – Closing Market Report.
Wall Street closed in the green on Wednesday. The Dow Jones closed +0.68%, the NASDAQ closed +1.44% & the S&P 500 closed +0.78%.
Microcaps also closed in the green, with all 10 indices closing higher. The best performing was the OTCQX US +1.57% and the worst performing was the OTCQX Banks +0.10%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- US-Dadi Fertilizer Ind International Inc. (OTC Pink: USDF) +519%: with no news, $20k in dollar volume.
- AIDA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTC Pink: AIDA) +360%: with no news, $45k in dollar volume.
- Multi-Media Tutorial Services, Inc. (OTC Pink: MMTS) +300%: with no news, $17k in dollar volume.
- Thunder Mountain Gold, Inc. (OTCQB: THMG) +263%: with no news, $27k in dollar volume.
- Cloudweb, Inc. (OTC Pink: CLOW) +156%: with no news, $18k in dollar volume.
- Union Dental Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: UDHI) +151%: with no news, $138k in dollar volume.
- Taxus Cardium Pharmaceuticals Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: CRXM) +116%: with no news, $238k in dollar volume.
- Beyond Commerce, Inc. (OTC Pink: BYOC) +100%: PR – Henry Gurley to BOD, $339k in dollar volume.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Limitless Venture Group Inc. (OTC Pink: LVGI) -95%: with no news, $12k in dollar volume.
- Mobile Lads Corp (OTC Pink: MOBO) -68%: with no news, $2k in dollar volume.
- RushNet, Inc. (OTC Pink: RSHN) -68%: with no news, $2k in dollar volume.
- First Pet Life, Inc. (OTC Pink: FPLF) -50%: with no news, $7k in dollar volume.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.