Miami, FL – February 28, 2020 (EmergingGrowth.com NewsWire) — EmergingGrowth.com, a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies, reports on CytoDyn, Inc. (OTCQB: CYDY).
VANCOUVER, Washington, Feb. 28, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CytoDyn Inc. (OTC.QB: CYDY), (“CytoDyn” or the “Company”), a late-stage biotechnology company developing leronlimab (PRO 140), a CCR5 antagonist with the potential for multiple therapeutic indications, announced today that Nader Pourhassan, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer, and Craig Eastwood, chief financial officer, will host an investment community conference call on March 5, 2020 to provide a comprehensive update on several recent developments. The conference call will focus on the following key agenda items:
- Bruce Patterson, M.D., chief executive officer and founder of IncellDx, a diagnostic partner and advisor to CytoDyn, will provide a detailed explanation of the mechanism of action for treating coronavirus with leronlimab
- Filing of an IND and Phase 2 clinical trial protocol with the FDA for the treatment of coronavirus with leronlimab in the U.S.
- Status of U.S. filing of the Biologics License Application (BLA) for leronlimab in combination with standard antiretroviral therapies in HIV-infected treatment-experienced patients
- Status of the Company’s request for Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the treatment of mTNBC with leronlimab
- Expected timing of the Company’s filing for a new request for Breakthrough Therapy Designation for the treatment of 22 different solid tumor cancers
- Anticipated timing of potential approval by TFDA (Taiwanese FDA) of leronlimab for the treatment of cancer, HIV and coronavirus
- Anticipated timing of potential approval by CFDA (Chinese FDA) of leronlimab for the treatment of cancer and coronavirus
- Testimony from cancer patients regarding their experiences with leronlimab for cancer treatment
- Overview of ongoing licensing opportunities with several countries for the use of leronlimab for the treatment of HIV, cancer and coronavirus
Management will dedicate approximately 45 minutes to address questions from analysts and investors.
Date: Thursday, March 5, 2020
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET / 1:00 p.m. PT
Dial-In: 877-407-2986 US / 201-378-4916 International
A live audio webcast may also be accessed via CytoDyn’s corporate website at www.cytodyn.com under the Investors section/IR Calendar and will be archived for 30 days. Web participants are encouraged to go to the website 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary software. The webcast can also be accessed via the following link:
A replay of the conference call will be available until April 5, 2020. To access the replay, interested parties may dial 877-660-6853 (US) / 201-612-7415 (international) and enter conference identification number 13695017.
Dave Gentry, CEO
Office: 1.800.RED.CHIP (733.2447)
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.