Wall Street ended the week in the red Friday. The Dow Jones closed lower -1.19%, the NASDAQ closed lower -2.06% & the S&P 500 closed lower -1.73%. Crude Oil is up +0.56%.
Microcaps were also all red with all 10 indices closing lower. The best performing was the OTCQX Dividend -0.33% and the worst performing was the OTCQB Canada closing lower -1.93%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Platforms Wireless International Corp. (OTC Pink: PLFM) +400%: with no news.
- Future Healthcare of America (OTC Pink: FUTU) +347%: with no news.
- WQN, Inc. (OTC Pink: WQNI) +177%: with no news.
- Hubilu Venture Corp. (OTC Pink: HBUV) +102%: with no news.
- C4 Odyssey, Inc. (OTC Pink: GNCP) +100%: with no news.
- Healthier Choices Management Corp. (OTC Pink: HCMC) +100%: with no news.
- China Grand Resorts, Inc. (OTC Pink: CGND) +95%: with no news.
- Northsight Capital, Inc. (OTC Pink: NCAP) +81%: with no news.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Global Pole Trusion Group Corp. (OTC Pink: GPGC) -74%: with no news.
- Web Global Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: WEBB) -55%: with no news.
- Spindletop Oil & Gas Co. (OTC Pink: SPND) -47%: with no news.
- Brookmount Explorations Inc. (OTC Pink: BMXI) -46%: with no news.
EmergingGrowth.com is a leading independent small cap media portal with an extensive history of providing unparalleled content for the Emerging Growth markets and companies. Through its evolution, EmergingGrowth.com found a niche in identifying companies that can be overlooked by the markets due to, among other reasons, trading price or market capitalization. We look for strong management, innovation, strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long- term growth. Aside from being a trusted resource for the Emerging Growth info-seekers, we are well known for discovering undervalued companies and bringing them to the attention of the investment community. Through our parent Company, we also have the ability to facilitate road shows to present your products and services to the most influential investment banks in the space.