Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTCQX: ZDPY) operates as a strategic real estate firm, which focuses on medical marijuana properties. Shares of the medical marijuana real estate developer are jumping 23.75%, through early trading on Monday, July 31, 2017. Over the past month, Zoned Properties, Inc. has seen average daily volume of 18,119 shares. However, volume of 22,441 shares or dollar volume of $22,216, has already exchanged hands on Monday.
Shares of Zoned Properties, Inc. are increasing today, after the company recently announced it has scheduled its second quarter earnings release for Monday, August 14, 2017. Specifically, the earnings release and call will take place at 4:30 pm ET. Here is the full press release detailing of the earnings release and call:
Zoned Properties, Inc. Press Release:
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Zoned Properties, Inc. (OTCQX: ZDPY), a strategic real estate development firm whose primary mission is to identify, develop, and lease sophisticated, safe, and sustainable properties in emerging industries, including the licensed medical marijuana industry, today announced that it will release financial results for its 2017 second quarter on Monday, August 14, 2017.
Details for the conference call are as follows:
- Time and date: 4:30 p.m. Eastern time on August 14, 2017.
- Domestic dial in number: 1-866-682-6100. Please connect five to 10 minutes prior to the scheduled conference call time.
- International callers should dial 1-862-255-5401.
- Please reference Zoned Properties.
- A replay will be available until August 28, 2017. To access the replay, dial 1-877-481-4010 or 1-919-882-2331. When prompted, enter Conference Passcode 18064.
- The call will also be available live by webcast over the Internet and accessible at: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/18064.
About Zoned Properties, Inc. (ZDPY):
Zoned Properties is a strategic real estate development firm whose primary mission is to identify, develop, and lease sophisticated, safe, and sustainable properties in emerging industries, including the licensed medical marijuana industry. The Company acquires commercial properties that face unique zoning challenges and identifies solutions that can potentially have a major impact on the cash flow and property value. Zoned Properties targets commercial properties that can be acquired and re-zoned for specific purposes. Zoned Properties does not grow, harvest, sell or distribute cannabis or any substances regulated under United States law such as the Controlled Substances Act.