SkyFidelity, Inc. (OTC Pink: SRMX) is engaged as an Internet of Things (IoT) technology company. Shares of the technology company are jumping 39.13%, through early trading on Thursday, November 9, 2017. Over the past month, SkyFidelity, Inc. has seen average daily volume of 16.86 million shares. However, volume of 37.41 million shares or dollar volume of $119,712, has already exchanged hands on the day.
Shares of SkyFidelity, Inc. are climbing today, after the company announced the development of SMARTWALL Plug, an Internet of Things-based product. The product services as not only a surge protector, but also as a wifi extender and energy management meter. Here is the full press release detailing of the SMARTWALL Plug:
SkyFidelity, Inc. Press Release:
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Nov. 09, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — SkyFidelity, Inc/Tricascade, Inc (OTC Pink:SRMX) SkyFidelity, Inc.’s subsidiary, TriCascade, Inc.,an Internet of Things (IoT) technology company has created the first of its kind Smart Wall Plug-an Internet of Things (IoT) device that will be introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in January 2018.
The Smart Wall Plug is one of a kind. Its patented technology completely transcends the market for overload/surge protection. There are wall plugs that provide mobile app based “on-off” features-but none with provide overload protection. Finally, there are no devices in the marketplace that perform the “triple play”: (1) surge protection/load management alerts/ child proof safety outlet protection; (2) WIFI extender/router functions; and (3) energy management metering in the cloud.
- The Company has designed this innovative Smart Wall Plug technology to complement its SmartOutlet device which will create a total “before and after-market” product cycle providing homes, apartments, condos and office buildings with overload/surge protection.
- The Company has created a Mobile App-based software platform that will allow all of its devices to connect with and be controlled through Alexa-Equipped voice commands.
- The Smart Wall Plugand Smart Outlet Technologies will provide the foundation for the final stages of the Smart Home: Energy Management. Tri Cascade’s i-BRIGHT programmable 15/20 AMP and GFCI Duplex Receptacles built-in with patented overload safety protection technology, and Smart Light Switch/Dimmers are the fundamental components for the BRIGHTconnect™ IoT ECO-Cloud Platform by enabling energy efficiency through a 802.11n Wi-Fi Mesh network of interconnected nodes allowing real time power consumption metering and user-friendly Sell-Learning Schedule System.
IoT Ultimate SMART WALL PLUG PROTECTION– Features & Benefits
- Alexa-Equipped Mobile App-based Technology.
- 1080 Joule surge energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
- * Overload safety alert notification via Mobile App
- * Intelligent behavior leaning system (Machine Learning Mechanism)
- * 802.11n Wi-Fi Extender
- * Internet of Things Smart Home Cloud energy management
- * Duplex real-time power consumption metering
- * 24/7 ON/OFF schedule
- * Mobile App control
- * NEMA 15-R duplex 110v
- * FCC/ETL certified
- Between 2010 and 2014, U.S. municipal fire departments responded to an average of 45,210 home structure fires involving electrical failure or malfunction. These fires caused annual averages of 420 civilian deaths, 1,370 civilian injuries, and $1.4 billion in direct property damage. Thirty-nine percent of home electrical fires involve outlets and receptacles, and other electrical wiring. The installation of the Smart Wall Plug in these residences could prevent these losses.
- TriCascade intends to partner with major home builders as well as retail partner such as Home Depot and Lowes to offer consumers SmartHome Energy Management devices that will protect homes, apartments and commercial buildings from surge and overload issues while providing a SmartGrid mobile app to monitor energy usage.
- The Smart Wall Plug as well as the Smart Outlet will be marketed to the 130 million households and 7+ millions of business in the U.S. that currently do not report any Energy Management capability. Statistically, 74% of Americans are likely to change their energy use to save money on their utility bills if they were given a new technology solution.
- Tri Cascade will introduce the latest smart energy efficiency technologies faster than competitors due to its strategic partnership with Microsoft and Freescale. Tri Cascade will also have access to its partners’ superior marketing data and marketing vendors.
- TriCascade’s proprietary Smart Wall Plug and Smart Outlet capabilities will either complement or replace currently deployed wall outlets in homes, apartments and commercial buildings which offer none of the functionality of the SMARTSURGE Outlet: Surge/Overload protection; Energy Management; and WiFI extension.
About Tri Cascade, Inc.
Founded in May 2010, Tri Cascade, Inc. is committed to developing innovative Internet of Things convergent technologies and products to reduce energy costs and empower the end user for smarter and safer living. Leveraging its extensive experience in energy management, wireless networking, and home and B2B automation and device control systems, Tri Cascade focuses on bringing leading edge Wi-Fi and machine-to-machine wireless innovations for smart energy management to both residential and commercial markets. Tri Cascade aims to use the Internet of Things to make cities dynamic and responsive to energy demands and sudden energy spikes. Tri Cascade’s first product release is the i-BRIGHT™7x Smart Surge Protector, a Wi-Fi-enabled home energy management tool embedded with online scheduling and power consumption metering on the Microsoft® Cloud. For more information, visit www.tricascade.com.
Safe Harbor: Except for historical information contained herein, the statements in this press release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the company’s actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted results. These risks and uncertainties include, among other things, product price volatility, product demand, market competition, risk inherent in the company’s domestic and international operations, imprecision in estimating product reserves and the company’s ability to replace and expand its holdings.