Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAM) was founded in 1967 when it supplied Digital Equipment Corporation with original equipment memory. Its initial public offering was completed in 1968. Today, it has a very clear-cut mission in that it aims at delivering solutions that will help in improving the performance of their clients’ computing environment. Apart from this, lowering the total cost of ownership and leveraging their investment in the latest technologies are the main objectives of the Dataram Corporation.
What They Do
The Princeton, New Jersey-based company sells products to distributors, OEM’s, end users and value-added sellers. DRAM’s manufacturing unit is in the U.S and it has sales offices there as well as in Europe and Japan. The company is recognized the world over as a quality manufacturer of high-end computer storage, memory and software products. DRAM’s focus has always been on delivering value to its customers through an array of solutions that optimize application and data centre performance. This, in addition to the fact that there is no risk introduction, makes the services and solutions very cost effective. This is a significant factor in economic times such as the ones that we live in. Dataram Corporation supplies various products to 70 Fortune 100 companies as well as governmental agencies which include the likes of the Department of Defense. This department uses the Dataram products for critical applications in very demanding defense missions.
On the Dataram Horizon
The company has a 40-year history of success and has been a leader in the memory technology industry. It looks forward to another 40 years of growth that will enrich the company as well as all its customers. Dataram has a high-level growth plan in place which includes huge R&D investing in new product lines. Corporate acquisitions are also in the pipeline. The current memory product line will also be undergoing substantial organic growth. For Dataram, the best is yet to come. The company has been working on novel strategies and solutions that will provide its clients with business direction in an economic climate that is getting more demanding and challenging with every passing year. Being able to provide effective solutions in a cost-effective manner without compromising on quality and cutting corners is what Dataram’s mission is all about.
Supporting Various Industries
Dataram provides solutions to various companies and industries. It provides:
- Corporate and Industry solutions – The company provides Compatible server memory solutions to leading market brands such as International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM), Hewlet-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) and Oracle Corporation (NASDAQ: ORCL).
- Value memory products- These products have been specifically devised for small consumers and businesses. They are all based on industry-standard specifications and have the unshakeable Dataram quality and reliability backing.
- Financial Services- high-end memory solutions that are used for real-time transaction processing as well as other financial applications
- Oil and Gas industries- These are hi-performance memory-based solutions that can be applied to data-intensive systems to improve recovery and exploration.
- Life Sciences- accelerating discovery and expanding research capacity in the biotech, medical device and pharmaceutical fields
- Retail – Innovative memory solutions that help you deliver that strategic edge to your business. Optimizing data center assets and lowering the overall computing costs for retail businesses.
Every company, whether large or small is on the look-out for customized memory solutions. Application of these solutions helps in enhancing productivity and improves the overall functioning of the business. Dataram provides companies with all these services and their customized approach and support helps their customers maintain a steady market edge.