Wall Street was mixed on Tuesday with the Dow Jones closing up 0.01%, the NASDAQ closing up .02% & the S&P 500 closing down 0.02%.
Micro Caps were also mixed on Tuesday as 8 of the 10 indices closed in the red. The best performing was the OTCQX U.S. closing up 0.83% and the worst performing was the OTCQX Canada closing down -1.42%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- RBID.com, Inc.(OTC Pink: RBDC) +700% with no news
- Crednology Holding Corp. (OTC Pink: COHO) +300% with no news
- Banjo & Matilda, Inc. (OTC Pink: BANJ) +262.50% with no news
- Vortex Brands Co. (OTC Pink: VTXB) +180% The Technology company provided a Shareholder update that they have started evaluating suitable acquisition candidates that are compatible or useful to Blockchain Energy, Inc. as it pertains to manufacturing and installation.
- Arizona Gold and Onyx Mining Co. (OTC Pink: VGCP) +125% with no news
- UpperSolution.com (OTC Pink: URSL) +100% with no news
- 1st NRG Corp. (OTC Pink: FNRC) +100% with no news
- Kreido Biofuels, Inc. (OTC Pink: KRBF) +77.14% with no news
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Nexeon Medsystems Inc (OTC Pink: NXNN) -60% with no news
- BioAmber Inc. (OTC Pink: BIOAQ) -54.92% with no news
- Bergio International, Inc. (OTC Pink: BRGO) -50% with no news
- Petroquest Energy, Inc. (OTC Pink: PQUE) -35% Shares of the energy company slid when the company announced a loss in their 2018 first quarter results.