Major averages continue to march higher, as the Nasdaq and S&P 500 reach new all-time highs on Thursday, June 8, 2017. Overall, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.04%, the S&P 500 increased 0.03%, and the Nasdaq rallied 0.39%, during trading on Thursday. Commodities slumped today, as the metals group saw steep losses: crude oil dipped 0.04%, gold dropped 0.89%, and silver dove 1.08%.
Micro-caps, on the other hand, saw mostly losses on Thursday. Leading the losses was the OTCQX U.S. Index’s 0.52% drop. On the other hand, the OTCQB Venture Index was today’s top performer, after soaring 1.35%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- BioNitrogen Holdings Corp. (OTC Pink: BIONQ) +575%: Shares of the bankrupt cleantech company skyrocketed 575% on Thursday, June 8, 2017. However, there was no news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 30.22 million shares on the day.
- Freeze Tag, Inc. (OTC Pink: FRZT) +65.22%: The gaming company shot up 65.22% today, but there still is no official news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 935.81 million shares on the day.
- Baristas Coffee Company, Inc. (OTC Pink: BCCI) +44.33%: Shares of the coffee company surged 44.33% on Thursday, after the company announced that Spotify is running its white coffee advertising featuring Megs McLean on its free service.
- Quantum Medical Transport, Inc. (OTC Pink: DRWN) +33.33%: The non-emergency medical transport services provider jumped 33.33% today, but there was no recent news or press to be found. Overall, the stock saw volume of 229.12 million shares on the day.
- Q BioMed, Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO) +28.69%: Shares of the biomedical acceleration and development company climbed 28.69% on Thursday, June 8, 2017. In addition, the stock was featured in one of our afternoon articles today; read about it here.
- Adaiah Distribution, Inc. (OTC Pink: ADAD) +13.08%: The technology company rallied 13.08% on Thursday, after the company received an update from its marketing company about its new SaveOurPlanet app updates.
- Bitcoin Services, Inc. (OTC Pink: BTSC) +11.93%: Shares of the Bitcoin company rebounded 11.93% on Thursday, despite the fact that underlying Bitcoin prices fell today. Overall, the stock saw volume of 36.05 million shares on the day.
- SPYR, Inc. (OTCQB: SPYR) +10.54%: The app and gaming company gained 10.54% today, after announcing it has signed a licensing agreement with CBS Consumer Products to allow Star Trek to be integrated into Pocket Starships game.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Zentric, Inc. (OTC Pink: ZNTR) -49.58%: Shares of the green technology company collapsed 49.58% on Thursday, but there was no recent news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 332.6 million shares on the day.
- Great Basin Scientific, Inc. (OTCQB: GBSN) -27.92%: The molecular diagnostics company dropped 27.92% today, after the company filed an 8-K, which detailed of unregistered sales of equities.
- On The Move Systems Corp. (OTC Pink: OMVS) -27.10%: Shares of the transportation services provider declined 27.10% today, after the company announced it had demonstrated its RAD product at Verizon’s Operation Convergent Response Conference.
- Bravatek Solutions, Inc. (OTC Pink: BVTK) -20%: The cyber security company dipped 20% on Thursday, June 8, 2017, after the company recently filed an 8-K, which detailed of a Strategic Alliance Agreement with HelpComm, Inc., a telecom construction services company.
Check back on EmergingGrowth.com after the markets close each day to get your Daily Dozen closing report!