Despite a lackluster government jobs report on Friday, the Dow Jones and S&P 500 were able to reach fresh all-time new highs for the second day in a row. Overall, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 0.29%, S&P 500 rallied 0.37%, and the Nasdaq soared 0.94%, during trading on Friday, June 2, 2017. Metal commodities rose today, as oil continues to feel the pressure: crude oil dove 1.22%, gold rallies 0.83%, and silver soars 1.33%.
Micro-cap indices, for a third consecutive day, continued to march higher, as eight of ten indices gained on Friday. Leading the rally was the OTCQB Venture Index’s 1.43% surge. On the other hand, the OTCQX Banks Index was the main laggard on Friday, after declining 0.22%.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Global Arena Holding, Inc. (OTC Pink: GAHC) +111.38%: Shares of the diversified holding company sky-rocketed 111.38% on Friday, June 2, 2017, but there was no new updates or press from yesterday. Overall, the stock saw volume of 57.38 million shares on the day.
- Precision Auto Care, Inc. (OTCQX: PACI) +90.12%: The auto care franchise center shot up 90.12% on Friday, June 2, 2017. In addition, the stock was featured in one of our afternoon articles today; read about it here.
- McCusker Holdings Corp. (OTC Pink: ORRV) +60%: Shares of the help desk and warranty insurance services provider surged 60% on Friday, after recently releasing a supplemental information filing.
- United Cannabis Corp. (OTCQB: CNAB) +43.56%: The cannabis company jumped 43.56% today, but there was no news or press released recently. Overall, the stock saw volume of 505,794 shares on the day.
- Petro River Oil Corp. (OTC Pink: PTRC) +31.46%: Shares of the oil & as company climbed 31.46% on Friday, after the company announced it is beginning exploration with the hopes of landing a third major oilfield discovery in recent weeks.
- WEED, Inc. (OTC Pink: BUDZ) +26.92%: The marijuana company rallied 26.92% today, but there is no recent news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 742,783 shares on the day.
- Bitcoin Services, Inc. (OTC Pink: BTSC) +26.67%: Shares of the Bitcoin company gained 26.67% on Friday, after the company released an Attorney Letter with Respect to Current Information.
- mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG) +20%: The vape manufacturer increased 20% today, after announcing it has completed the Phase 1 of construction for Green Leaf Farm’s cultivation and production facility in Nevada.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- Bulova Technologies Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: BTGI) -31.08%: Shares of the technology holding company dove 31.08% today, after announcing it is shutting down its Bulova Technologies Compliance & Security, LLC subsidiary, due to its concentration in the transportation industry.
- Bellatora, Inc. (OTC Pink: ECGR) -29.55%: The vape and eLiquids manufacturer declined 29.55% on Friday, June 2, 2017, but there was no news or press released today. Overall, the stock saw volume of 152,087 shares on the day.
- American Leisure Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: AMLH) -25%: Shares of the eSports and entertainment company dropped 25% today, after filing an Attorney Letter with Respect to Current Information notice.
- Zoompass Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: ZPAS) -18.14%: The financial services company continues to feel the pressure, as class action lawsuits pile up on the company.
Check back on EmergingGrowth.com after the markets close each day to get your Daily Dozen closing report!