Major indices traded sideways on Friday to end the week on a mixed note. Overall, the Dow Jones skid 0.01%, S&P 500 gained 0.03%, and Nasdaq rallied 0.08%, during trading on Friday, May 26, 2017. Commodities stormed higher today: crude oil jumped 1.98%, gold rallied 0.82%, and silver gained 0.85%, during trading on Friday, May 26, 2017.
Micro-cap averages closed lower on Friday, as eight of the ten indices declined today. Leading the decline was the OTCQX U.S. Index, which dove 1.20%. ON the other hand, the OTCQX Canada Index was the top performer, which soared 1.35% on Friday.
Today’s Top OTC Winners:
- Soupman, Inc. (OTCQB: SOUP) +216.67%: Shares of the New York iconic soup company sky-rocketed 216.67% on Friday, May 26, 2017, after the company named Michael Wyse as interim Chief Financial Officer and Chief Restructuring Officer.
- Blue Diamond Ventures, Inc. (OTC Pink: BLDV) +49%: Shares of the acquisition & development company shot up 49% on Friday, after the company announced it has signed a strategic partnership with Eltron Research & Development.
- Green Energy Enterprises, Inc. (OTC Pink: GYOG) +44.44%: The flight training and aviation technology company surged 44.44% after filing a Form D, which details of exempt offering of securities.
- Signature Devices, Inc. (OTC Pink: SDVI) +42.86%: Shares of the Internet of Things (IoT) holdings company jumped 42.86% today, after the company announced it has released early sales results from its Morpheus One, which is part of its partnership with Innovo Technology.
- Pilgrim Petroleum Corp. (OTC Pink: PGPM) +31.25%: The oil & gas company climbed 31.25% on Friday, after the company released a letter to shareholders explaining that no dilution, stock sale or debt conversion has taken place.
- Iconic Brands, Inc. (OTC Pink: ICNB) +25.92%: Shares of the alcoholic beverage and spirits company rallied 25.92% today, after the company announced plans to become fully reporting and uplist. Furthermore, the company’s Bellissima Prosecco will be available at the Hampton Costco this holiday weekend.
- UnifiedOnline, Inc. (OTC Pink: UOIP) +25%: The wireless and fiber broadband services provider gained 25% on Friday, but there was no recent news or press from the company. Overall, the stock saw volume of 53.91 million shares on the day.
- Zoompass Holdings, Inc. (OTC Pink: ZPAS) +20.89%: Shares of the financial services company increased 20.89% on Friday, May 26, 2017, after the company announced yet another law firm has joined in an investigation into possible pump-and-dump allegations.
Today’s Top OTC Losers:
- BTCS, Inc. (OTC Pink: BTCS) -47%: The Bitcoin and digital currency company dove 47% on Friday, May 26, 2017, after the company filed a 8-K detailing of $1.11 million in Series C Convertible Preferred Stock funding deal with four institutional investors.
- Encompass Compliance Corp. (OTC Pink: ENCC) -15.08%: Shares of the SaaS compliance services provider declined 15.08% on Friday, May 26, 2017, but there was no news or press released. Overall, the stock saw volume of 22.82 million shares on the day.
- MassRoots, Inc. (OTCQB: MSRT) -13.83%: The marijuana technology company dropped 13.83% on Friday, after the company recently announced updates on strategic initiatives and planned events.
- MGT Capital Investments, Inc. (OTC Pink: MGTI) -12.50%: Shares of the Bitcoin mining and cyber security company dipped 12.50% on Friday, after the company announced it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with Iliad Research and Trading, L.P.
Check back on EmergingGrowth.com after the markets close each day to get your Daily Dozen closing report!