All major OTC Indices closed higher on Wednesday, October 19, 2016, aside from the OTCQX U.S. Index:
Today’s Top Winners:
- MJ Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: MJNE) 270.37%: The marijuana real estate company saw shares sky-rocket 270.37%. No news out today explaining the move. MJNE saw volume of 11,360 shares, compared to average daily volume of 21 shares
- Dibz International, Inc. (OTC Pink: DIBZ) 138.10%: The online marketing solutions company rallied 138.10% on Wednesday, after the company reportedly will host the Global Telethon for Human and Child Trafficking Awareness. The telethon will take place on January 13, 2017 and will go to help raise funds to breaking up human trafficking rings.
- Integrated Surgical Systems, Inc. (OTC Pink: ISSM) 90.91%: Shares jumped today after the company said they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge with TheMaven, a streaming media service. The new business hopes to have its own premium streaming service up and running by Q1 2017.
- Pacific Ventures Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: PACV) 66.67%: Shares rally on no new press releases or corporate updates. The stock saw volume of 500 shares during Wednesday’s trading, compared to average daily volume of 209 shares.
- Varitronix International Limited (OTC Pink: VARXY) 56.25%: VARXY rallied on no new press releases or corporate updates Wednesday. The company saw 226 shares exchange hands today, compared to 0 average daily volume over the past three months.
- Zeons Corporation (OTC Pink: ZEON) 51.43%: Shares of ZEON rallied on no news Wednesday. The company saw volume of 100 shares exchange hands in Wednesday’s trading session, compared to 0 average daily volume over the past three months.
- Peabody Energy Corporation (OTC Pink: BTUUQ) 43.51%: The former coal giant caught a bid today after positive expectations for fellow coal company, Alliance Resource Partners LP (NASDAQ: ARLP). Data from U.S. Energy Information Administration shows that coal production in the U.S. has recovered from a temporary slip during Q2 2016.
- Comerica, Inc. (OTC Pink: CMPWW) 31.25%: Comerica, Inc. shares are rallying after the company reported third quarter earnings after the close on Tuesday. The company’s earnings report blew past analyst estimates, showed strong balance sheet, and strong capital position.
Today’s Top Decliners:
- Allied Energy Corp (OTC Pink: AGYP) -20.00%: Shares of AGYP was the top declining OTC stock Wednesday. The stock suffered losses, but there is no indication as to what could be the cause of the sell off. Shares saw volume of 400 shares today, compared to average daily volume of 67 shares over the past three months.
- WGE Holdings Corp. (OTC Pink: WGEE) -16.93%: Shares of WGEE sustained declines on Wednesday, based on no news. It has been over a month since the company has issued press. The stock saw volume of 30,132 shares exchange hands in Wednesday’s session, compared to average daily volume of 8,864 shares over the past three months.
- World Media & Technology Corp. (OTC Pink: WRMT) -16.67%: WRMT saw shares decline Wednesday on no news or announcements. Management has not released news or press since September 2016. The company saw volume of 1,944 shares exchange hands Wednesday, compared to average daily volume of 1,500 shares over the past three months.
- Union Andina de Cementos S.A.A. (OTC Pink: CEMTY) -16.52%: Shares of CEMTY slipped today based on no news or indication of a cause of decline. The company saw 333 shares exchange hands through Wednesday’s trading session, compared to average daily volume of only 59 shares over the past three months.
Check back on EmergingGrowth.com after the markets close each day to get your closing report!